Skip to content
- Communicating with Members
- The cooperative will only communicate information about a member's account with the account holder(s).
- Access to information is granted in person to account holders at cooperative offices only after verifying the member's identity by their account number or Social Security Number.
- Access to information via telephone or svec-online.coop will require the member to verify their identity using information that would only be known to the member, as reflected in their account.
- The cooperative will not disclose account information without first clearing any discrepancies in the information provided.
- Communicating with Third Parties
- The cooperative will not sell member information to third parties.
- When the cooperative shares account information with business partners, proof is required that the information control practices of these partners are consistent with the cooperative's own principles.
- An annual statement of compliance must be filed by business partners.