SVEC has planned a series of tele-town hall events that will provide member updates on cooperative activities and projects. These events will provide an open forum for members to have their questions addressed by the board of directors and senior staff.
The tele-town halls are scheduled as follows:
- Thursday, March 18 at 7 p.m. (click here to listen to the event)
- Thursday, June 17 at 7 p.m.
- Thursday, August 12 – Annual Meeting at 6 p.m.
- Thursday, November 18 at 7 p.m.
How to participate
More information on how to participate in the next tele-town hall event will be posted here.
- 7:00 p.m. – Welcome from the Board of Directors
- 7:05 p.m. – Cooperative Update with President and CEO Greg Rogers
- 7:15 p.m. – Member Question & Answer session
- 8:00 p.m. – Adjourn