SVEC hosted a telephone town hall event on Feb. 22, 2022 to provide members with updates on cooperative activities and projects, including a proposed rate revision pending with the State Corporation Commission (click here for more information). This event provided an open forum for members to have their questions addressed directly by co-op personnel.
All residential members who had a phone number on file with SVEC as of Feb. 1, 2022, received an invitation by phone call or text message around 7 p.m. Feb. 22 to participate in the event. If you do not have an updated phone number on file with the cooperative, please contact us at 1-800-234-7832 to be invited to join future tele-town hall events.
If you were unable to attend our Feb. 22 event, please click here to listen to the recording.
- 7:00 p.m. – Welcome from the Board of Directors
- 7:05 p.m. – Cooperative update with President and CEO Greg Rogers
- 7:15 p.m. – Member question & answer session
- 8:00 p.m. – Adjourn
2021 Tele-town Hall events:
- 7 p.m. Thursday, March 18 (click here to listen to the event)
- 7 p.m. Thursday, June 17 (click here to listen to the event)
- 6 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 12 – Annual Meeting (click here to listen to the event)
- 7 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 18 – (click here to listen to the event)
The final tele-town hall event of 2021 focused on our proposed 2022 rate revision. For more information, please read the FAQ guide here.