SVEC has planned a series of tele-town hall events that will provide member updates on cooperative activities and projects. These events will provide an open forum for members to have their questions addressed by the board of directors and senior staff.
The tele-town halls are scheduled as follows:
- 7 p.m. Thursday, March 18 (click here to listen to the event)
- 7 p.m. Thursday, June 17 (click here to listen to the event)
- 6 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 12 – Annual Meeting (click here to listen to the event)
- 7 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 18 – Click here to register for the event
How to participate
Fill out the form below for the Nov. 18 event.
If you register, you will receive a phone call to participate the night of the event. You will also receive a reminder phone call 24 hours before the event. If you miss the call on the night of the event, you will receive a voicemail with a phone number which will allow you to dial in to the tele-town hall. If you have a question that is not answered during the live event, SVEC staff will follow up with you after the event to make sure your question is answered.
On the night of the event, if you are unable to participate but have questions that you would like answered, please email us at email@example.com. The tele-town hall events will be recorded and posted on our website.
Telephone Town Hall Registration
- 7:00 p.m. – Welcome from the Board of Directors
- 7:05 p.m. – Cooperative update with President and CEO Greg Rogers
- 7:15 p.m. – Member question & answer session
- 8:00 p.m. – Adjourn