Select Page

Non-Residential Service Application

Anyone seeking to connect with SVEC for non-residential, or non-seasonal, services (barns, industries, etc.) must complete the document below and return it to the cooperative. It’s important that SVEC has as much information as possible before any work toward connecting your property can begin.

Application for Electric Service nonresidential