- It shall be the President & CEO's responsibility to administer this policy with respect to employed personnel and to forward any applicable request for information to the Chair of the Board of Directors.
- It shall be the responsibility of the Board Chair to submit requests to the full Board for consideration.
- Each member of the Board of Directors shall be responsible for calling to the attention of the Board Chair, for discussion before the full Board, any non-adherence to this policy.
- It shall be the responsibility of all Cooperative employees that this policy is followed with respect to a member-owner's personal information.
- Each employee of the Cooperative shall be responsible for calling to the attention of his or her supervisor any non-adherence to this policy.
Approved and Adopted by the Board of Directors Shenandoah Valley Electric Cooperative May 30, 2019